Friday, November 19, 2010

Stomp on my heart why don't you

It looks like at the end of the video, the girl doesn't even ask him in. WTF? I mean come on now, he just gave you a huge red Kay heart. I don't know how much it cost but that is not the point, the point is that he was giving you his heart. In return you give him a little friendship peck WTF. I know you all are a bit young but at least ask him in and see where it goes don't shut the door on his face. You might as well have dropped the heart on the ground and stomped it. He was watching his dad and probably heard his dad and mom getting it on which they didn't show and was like man I got to make me something from Kay Jewelers and give it to this girl. She will never know it is from a piece of wood in the backyard and a box my mom had lying around after I write Kay on it. Here is my Kay heart mandy. Peck on the cheek and he is about to tell her the classic panty dropping line "it's the first diamond ever to be independently measured and certified for its superior brilliance, handcrafted by the master diamond artisans at Leo Schachter."Well surprise it looks like she knew. I am actually carving one of these up tonight in hopes of meeting someone I can give my Kay heart to. I don't think it will be on the first date but probably the second date. Who wants it?

No comments:

Post a Comment