Saturday, June 11, 2011

A look

I wish every word I said, you all would actually take in, because very little of what I say is of single meaning. All are double sided words. If only a look could cure a lonely house. If only I had a lonely house to cure. It would explain a lot. “Why the serious face, is it the lonely home? No, it’s just someone told me what to believe and now I don’t know what to believe.” How come you don’t want to make eye contact with me when I glance your way? Is it because your boyfriend is in the way, because I see right through him like I think you’re starting to- part-time at least? All on the love of what you expect to be, more than what your heart says. They are currently in awe of you and what little you decide to burn for. Oh how simple it must be.
Goodnight sweetheart?

No comments:

Post a Comment