Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Top letter writers in the state

Top letter writers in the state:

Where has the romance of the letter gone? No one sends a freaking letter anymore and yes freaking is romantic. I literally freaked a girl all night last night and now she won't leave me alone today. "Hey girl, I'm busy with fantasy baseball and getting a turkey bowl at wawa so stop texting me, go get some other loser to freak you because you're old news now." Yep I said all that to her. Where the f was I? Oh write- (see what I did there since the title of the post is on writing - well you get it.)

Top writers in the state:
1. Chris Scarce
2. Buck Russell
3. Ryan Bulaga (Maybe a relation to famed Packers tackle Bryan Bulaga but he must be much smarter than that meathead)

Thanks for the votes and the submissions by all the 6 writers- who says romance is dead? They should read some of what Chris Scarce has to say. Oh and for the rest of you- Go Freak Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment