Monday, April 26, 2010

Can I break it down and break you off some computer lovin

How the F have I gone this long on my blog and not put an R kelly song on this F'er. You know what I am going to do for you all, no that is not it whatever you were thinking don't try to get into my head and follow my train of thought because you will be lost, but if you were lucky enough to guess put an R Kells song on here you were wrong, because I am going to put two. Yeap. I saw him in concert months ago and he sang the first video. I have loved it before when Sam Cooke did it but I love it when the R does it also. He should do more classic R and B like this because he can kill it. The second one well you will see, it doesn't get much hype but still I like it. He should also get back to the baby making music he does so well. I am lost without it. Well to be honest I would be lost even if he did it so. Either way TP2 type junk is what he needs to be doing.

Bring it on home to me live


Second Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment