Sunday, April 11, 2010

Haven't met you yet

I heard this song on the radio by Michael Buble. It's called "haven't met you yet." A month or so ago he was on snl and did a skit. He was singing the melody of this song but the words were way different. I was trying to find it then if it was an actual song but could not and finally yesterday I heard it. It was on B101.5 and then today I heard it on 94.7. Yeah it's that kinda song. What do you expect though from Michael Buble right? I don't own any of his albums but there is another song I like by him as well. Anyway I like the song, like the lyrics- best one and probably because I think this way:

I might have to wait, I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing, the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life.

Man me and Michael Buble are such pathetic romantics, actually the girl in the video is his fiance so he is just romantic, I am the pathetic one, hoping a girl like this pops up at the grocery store. If I just start singing and dancing in the store maybe it will happen. You know I will be over in the hidden valley section just popping and locking in front of the ranch. Looking around to see if any hot girl is impressed. Doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment