Monday, April 12, 2010

My corner

So I just left a really really long message like you like, breaking it down real personal. But guess what. I erased the freaking thing because well I don't want anyone to see it. So it did the trick. It got me to write what I was thinking, put it out there for me to see and get rid of and at the same time not let any of you all actually know what it was. It was pretty good I might add. But I am sure you figured that. It was busting on people, calling people out, actually it was none of that it was all about me of course. You shall never know what the F it said. Here though I will leave you with this. It is a sweet song by Vince Gill. The lyrics are good. It was the best version I could find on youtube so. Its called Somethings never get old. You have to fast forward it to like 2:56 to hear the song, and not him just talking. I saw him in concert- underrated guitarist.


No comments:

Post a Comment