Saturday, April 17, 2010

I will get back at it tonight

Coming tonight since I have hardly anytime to think right now like you all expect out of me. Which is to be very interesting and very funny, no witty, you just expect greatness I can tell it is so much pressure. I actually am not living up to my own standards lately, I don't really think I ever have, to be honest but somedays are way closer. The last few weeks though I have been way off but I will get it back. Probably the last six months I have been off. Anyway where was I, oh bragging about how sweet I was and about how I just saw an article on yahoo saying "dating mistakes even smart women make." I love to comment on those freakin things because as we all know, I am an expert. Considering I have absolutely no experience I think that qualifies right. So check this schedule for tonight. Eat out with family, play guitar for an hour, read :30 min of bible commentary book, write something sweet on here, do music theory study, maybe watch some snl, play a bit more guitar since I have to catch up, then do the classic on my knees with my hands in prayer and try to fake like I am praying in case anyone walks in on me. Actually no I will really pray and I don't do the on my knees thing, I cramp up. Then go to bed and wake up for more work. I feel like frank the tank with such a busy day in front of me. So productive- what a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment