Sunday, November 7, 2010

Amazing Grace Doc and The Lady

I found this cover of amazing grace. I have always loved this song since I was little and still think it may be the best song ever made. I don't know it's hard to rank and I do love rankings. I need to write up a spreadsheet on that. "top songs of all time" It is haunting yet uplifting which is always good. I always love sparse recordings when they have a dark feel to it and I am into the violin it adds something to it- that haunting feel I guess. I always thought I would like to play the violin but then I got more into the guitar and drums. One day I will learn. But either way take a listen to this song- if you like amazing grace it is a great instrumental version and if you like the violin you should like this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment