Monday, November 8, 2010

On second thought

Someone who reads my blog asked me what would I think if Christin that girl read my blog once a month or so, what would I think?

My first thought was why the F would she be reading it when she doesn't even want a conversation- what's the point. To ignore someone when they try to talk to you in real life but then be interested in reading what they are talking about everyonce in awhile on a blog. Let's hope the boyfriend knows, maybe she shows him the posts and says be funny like this guy but don't be annoying like him. Take notes, but on second thought well that is the only thought I have had and I didn't give it a second thought because my first thought seem pretty good but I am gonna give it some more thought today and then I will let you know if anything changes. Maybe I am being too harsh, too critical which I am sure is the case because that is how I always am. I don't talk to all the people whose things I read, but they also don't try to talk to me. But then again I don't think she reads it, it was just a hypothetical like what if you were in a cage with a bear what would you do. We all know though I love hypotheticals so this one I will have to give more thought to. The one about the girl not the bear. Actually I may give the bear one more thought as well.

Also there is a ABC with a line through it on here as an option so I just felt like using it. Notice it earlier. Yep I used it- so clever right.

No comments:

Post a Comment