Friday, November 5, 2010

My tree

I was beginning to tell you about my Christmas tree when I was somehow taken away into a story about me and an animal print rug and how I will use that to impress the ladies. Let me get back to my original point. So now that I have my own house now I have to do all the decorations for Christmas. No big deal as far as the lights go. I like to keep things real simple very minimal with all my decorating so my lights are no different. The inside though I don't have a ton of stuff, I was looking through catalogs seeing what I like. I know people put out like decorations and little things for Christmas but do they actually change the bedspreads and the the pillows on the couches. I don't know if I will get into all of that. I guess all of that stuff takes time to build up over years. Right now I think I should just focus on the tree. I hate on walmart big time but my mom wanted to go there the other day to get candy so I went there and they actually had alright ornaments. I was looking for just the generic colored ones so I bought the blue and silver. I had maybe 50 or so ornaments before that so I still need a ton to just make the tree look alright but that should help. I don't even know where I want the tree to go yet. Man a lot of decisions to be made. Haha really important ones huh? What a loser that I am actually a straight guy concerned with a Christmas tree in Nov. If you saw me though you would never put the house with me. I don't care though about that. I will get to my looks and all that sometime down the road. My house comes first and then other things.  Oh and I do have candles for the windows and a wreath that is pretty sweet so it should look alright. I am looking on crate and barrel now. A lot of the plates that are sweet are all dessert plates.

Look at those- they are sweet. I don't know what that little fork is but that is sweet also. It looks like a small wrench. Chris do you have a bigger fork I can barely get anything with this- sorry all I have are these little forks. Do your best though. Would you like a spoon? Yes I would(pass him a spoon) WTF this thing is little also. Yeah everything is small because the plates are smaller. I liked these plates and didn't want everything else to look out of proportion so make it work alright or leave.

I am looking through the ornaments. Look at these:

I am feeling those big time. I think I might buy them but I will have to look around more. I need to set a budget on ornaments that way I don't spend like crazy.


In other news: I told you the other day I wrote Christin on facebook. Well she actually responded and of course I had to take it up a notch and text her. Not only that but I texted her at 8 on a Friday night. What time to 29 year old's go out that are dating. I assume right around that time. Mr. perfect timing right. She is probably looking at her phone like oh great I say one thing to this kid in months and now he thinks that is an opening to start texting. Well I did say take care which is universal for I am not going to write again- don't worry. Or is it? Haha. She doesn't have to worry because I learned my lesson big time with her. She is a busy girl with a lot going on in her life and she just doesn't have time for my zings and over the top texting. I can't blame her though it's cool. If she only wants to write something once a month then I am happy with it. I will take it. I was happy when she wrote me this time, I just should not have texted her anything. Oh well I have learned many times now that you can't take text back. Just have to learn from my mistakes. I did tell her I was working on a profile pic for her which now she may think it's just a bit creepy haha. No way I am sending that until she is like yeah go ahead in send it. I think it's funny but that is just me, I do miss the mark sometimes. Not often but sometimes.

There are basketball games on that need to be watched plus I need to get something to eat so until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment