Monday, November 15, 2010

Who the F?

I just checked the stats for the second time ever that they have for blogger for my blog. It says that almost half of my blog views come from a blackberry. I talked to a few people who I know check out my blog and they say it is not them. Like today it says I have 13 visits for my blog. One of them was me, one was from Canada which is weird because I don't know anyone in Canada so I wonder how they found me and then 12 are from a blackberry. Who the F is looking at my site from a blackberry. I don't even know anyone who has a blackberry let alone checks my site frequently. Either way, I thank you and obviously you are my secret admirer or if there are a few of you then you are all my secret admirers because I don't know any of you checking it out. So come forward now. Or just keep being creepy in the background, whatever you like I guess. Thank you and lets hope I entertain you. I know you won't tell me if I don't you will just remain silent right? Now I am curious. I don't try to really promote my blog, I just wanted to talk to people who find me interesting but also that I don't talk to on a normal basis. So I don't really care about the stats for once in my life but I still would like to know who reads my blog but if they want to remain anonymous then ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment