Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kinda Guy

Went to uno's last night- I am a thin crust kinda guy. Also I am not a guy who likes when people say so and so "kinda guy." I guess I just turned into him. I should just end this post write now. Are you thinking- wait he just misspelled right. Well it was to make sure you were paying attention. I was on facebook today- hold on let me just finish my first thought. I was at uno's and I got the deep dish pizza- for my birthday of course. Thanks for the birthday wishes hahaha. My dad said where do you want to eat for your birthday, I told him shut up and drive to uno's and order me a deep dish. He was like well aren't you a thin crust kinda guy, well at uno's I am a deep dish kinda guy now you just ruined my evening for describing myself as a certain kinda guy. That is my uno story other then I only ate half of it of course because I wanted to save it for later- so I will plan on eating that when I watch amazing race. I freaking love that show. I don't have anyone to talk to about it, but what else is new. So I come on hear and say can you believe they got saved last week. And you say wait you just misspelled another word. I said I know that was my way to transition into how people misspell words on facebook. So I was on fb today and I noticed a couple of things:

1. People write the dumbest posts
2. People don't ever seem to check the spelling before they post it
3. People just throw around likes even if they don't deserve it
4. I have the worst ratio of likes to post ratio- 30:5 and one of those is mine- does that even count?

So this tells me that either I am way over hyping my posts or.... well that can only be the case. So I need to find out what I am missing. I think I will leave a post explaining what I am doing tonight and see if I get a like. Also I will find 10 posts that I will like I will go through friends and just hit some likes up see how that feels. I don't even have to like them really just throw it out and see how it goes. I just want one like that's all. Don't give me a pity like either- really like it.

Here is a really good girl singer doing a cover of a sweet song by Jeff Buckley called Hallelujah. In everything I look for in life I want it to take my breath away. I am on a constant search for inspiration in the beautiful amazing things God has placed on this earth for us. Maybe my expectations of people and things are too much and that is why I am left alone just maybe- but I think if we all held out for that- didn't settle, the amazing would come a lot more often. But what do I know, you guys are the ones out living, I am the wait and see kinda guy. Dang it I said it again. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment