Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Found one

I am very critical of music. I want to like all music and give everything a try but I just find most of it's really anything I want to listen to on a normal basis. I would love to listen to Christian music because of the message but most of it to me is just not that good. Not interesting or creative enough for me but I am always looking, hoping someone comes along that is good enough. But I was actually watching a praise baby dvd with cooper and there were a few songs made for kids that were actually pretty good. I love the song Holy Holy Holy but I had liked that one before but I found another song on there called open the eyes of my heart lord. So I looked on youtube and really could not find a good one with singing. All of them sounded too cheesy to me but I found one I like instrumental. As long as you know the lyrics it is pretty good. I find it interesting what they did with the arrangement. Take a listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment