Saturday, November 13, 2010

How did I not see it- date ideas

You know I should have listened to to the people around me. They know me and I don't think they would steer me wrong.

My friends- the few that I have, hinted not to try with Christin that girl. I said I was just trying to be friends, I haven't even met the girl and they were like well that is all it should be. One of them even said Chris she is not your type it would not work, she is too ncoajlkfk. Haha you get it right. Anyway, I guess they and she knew something I didn't. I wonder what her boy is like, what her "type" is since everyone knows I am not it. Hilarious doesn't seem to be any one's type. *Wink* *Wink*

I found a list online of first date ideas. You know I feel limited when I talk to you guys on here because it is not really all me but it is what I think would be entertaining. I have a ton of other interest but I don't think it would be that interesting to read so I try to come up with something that I would like to read and then I figure well if I like it then you should. So as I was saying I found a list of date ideas. Not like I am going on any in the next 3-4 years, not with the worst track record of anyone I have ever met. Seriously. Imagine me five years from now- best decorated house on the block, and no one comes in or out of it. That's a good thing right? My couches aren't the comfortable type so that should keep people from staying for awhile. Off track So date ideas I saw on here. Well I shall read you some of these and even throw in five of my own but I will not tell you which ones are mine. It's up to you to decide. Also I am not funny at all tonight. I feel like an old guy must when he just can't get it up. He knows he should be able to but it just won't react the way he hopes it should. That is my humor right now. I know I can make funny jokes but it just doesn't seem to be there tonight. I did have some funny zings today but it doesn't matter. So don't expect much from this.

1. Watch an entire season of your favorite show
2. Whisper sweet nothings into each others ears
3. Get up extra early, watch the sunrise, then make breakfast together
4. Paris theme night – get a baguette, some French wine, and cheese for dessert

5. Army theme night- dress up in camouflage and crawl around the room for hours
6. Play board games
7. Play butt naked twister
8. Build a bird house
9. Build a snowman
10. Have a carpet picnic
11. Build a fort with pillows
12. Go ice skating
13. Dress up as ice skaters and try moves in the house
14. Window shop
15. Out for coffee
16. In for hot chocolate with mini marshmallows
17. Swing by a bookstore
18. Swing
19. See an NBA game
20. See an UNC game
21. Visit a psychic
22. Have lunch at a trendy restaurant
23. Go strawberry picking or visit an apple orchard

24. Take a yoga class
25. Take a walk – around a lake, in the moonlight, by the river, on the beach

26. During holiday season, take a drive and view the lights

27. Visit the State Fair
28. Go camping
29. Create a scrapbook
30. Visit a winery

That was not all of them just a few I picked at random. I always say... no I actually don't say anything because like I said I don't date at all so whatever I would have said on my last date I can't remember now, maybe I should have said come over and wtf I can't think of anything funny this is weird I am just sitting here trying to think of something and not laughing at all. Now I know how you all feel. Ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment