Sunday, November 7, 2010

Two quotes on love

I just saw a list of 100 things to eat before you die. I counted how many I have eaten on the list. It is a big 26. I have closed myself off to so much.

I saw two quotes by I don't know who. They both break down love for ladies and what to look for in a guy. One is a bit more realistic then the other, just read them:

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”


"Find a guy who calls you hot, or says you look pretty but most likely is joking around." Find a guy who will just continue to bug you by texting, and when you hang up on him, he doesn't get the point and he calls back asking if you went under a bridge. A guy who falls asleep under the stars when you are trying to have him listen to your heartbeat, totally ruining the mood and the evening, or will stare at you all creepy while you sleep and then when you wake up and see him watching you, he fakes like he has been asleep doing like a fake snore and slowly opening his eye to see if you are fast asleep so he can watch again but you catch him and he fakes again. Wait for the guy who as he is about to kiss your forehead and says I don't know if anyone ever told you this but you have a really big forehead, making you feel very self conscious and not sexy or loved at all He still kisses the huge forehead of yours. Wait for a guy who only wants to stay in at night and never lets you meet his family and friends but insists he is not embarrassed of you just not ready to take the next step which is great because not only may he be embarrassed of you but also he may be afraid of commitment. You guys are about to go out and you have no make up on and you think he may say you look beautiful but first remember he doesn't say that but then he says why are you not ready, and you say I am and he says well no your not because you look not hot like I expect so get back in there and put make-up on. One who is constantly reminding you how lucky you are to have him, that any girl would kill to be in your spot so shut up and let me watch the game and also where is the beer I asked for like 2 mins ago, I am getting all dry in the throat I can barely make it through this sent....(making gagging noise like he needs a drink which you get for him quickly) thanks now let me watch the game in peace. The one who turns to his friends and says yeah she is alright, I know I have done better but for the time being she is not bad. She will do for the next few months. Her face is average, she is a bit chubby but I bought her a treadmill so hopefully she gets the point. If not I'm gone."

It's quite obvious which one is better. I just know the second one is a once in a lifetime type of guy, the other you can pretty much find him at any street corner. Good luck my lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment