Thursday, November 11, 2010

The spreadsheet and me and my lady

Two things: I found a spreadsheet made by glamour magazine that breaks down how many times a person thinks about someone throughout the day and what that means. Like if you think about someone two times it means this. I have to recopy it but that will be coming tonight. So all of you stay tuned because I am sure you are pumped to see where you stand with your partner. Also I am sure you want to know where you stand with me because think about it, if you already are reading this and then you come back later on because you are so pumped for the spreadsheet, you are already up to two. You might as well tell your boyfriend you are cheating, not physically but mentally cheating. Run that by him and see what he says, make sure everything is alright because I don't want to get in the middle of that. Please.

Also I found a picture of me and my wife 40 years from now. Two things about this:
1. We are in pretty good shape and we like to show it.
2. I guess that means I am getting married at some point.

How do we look?
I love my lady's flower. I am sure I gave that to her as a gift right before we posed and right after we took our clothes off. No way we were wearing underwear either because that is not how me and my lady roll. Also she is only average looking which is disappointing but I guess we go well together. She looks like she is getting a mustache and also her gums are a bit big but and her teeth aren't as good as mine but I guess we are happy- we look it. I can't wait. Me and my lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment