Wednesday, November 17, 2010

That is annoying

WTF? Okay so stay with me here. I write on this blog for months now, not caring who reads this, how often people come here, just going by what people tell me. So I know that there is a stats thing on blogger for your blog but I don't like to use it because the times I have checked it there are people from all over the world checking it and the numbers don't seem to matter much. I don't know how much I believe the numbers cause they would say things like Canada, Australia, Japan, just crazy places which I know or doubt they are checking my blog so I never paid attention to it. I was not and am not writing this blog for a lot of people to look at it. Hardly anyone I know looks at it and I don't bring it up. It was just something I could use to write things that popped in my head. Most of the stuff I think goes unwritten but there are things I do think about that I write. Well I looked on the stats the last week an noticed a blackberry was killing it. So I checked it a few days ago and the same thing. So on Monday I asked a few people I know who read it if it was them and they said no so I was like wtf? If someone I know likes my blog enough to check it a few times a day why would they not tell me. I didn't get to a computer all day yesterday but I saw today that a blackberry never checked it all day yesterday and they never checked it again today. This is annoying on 2 levels:
1. Now I am checking my stats which I want nothing to do with. I don't care who reads it, I was excited and joking around that someone really likes to read my blog but never wanted to say anything and now they have me checking the stats to see what is up. I don't want it to get to that for me.
2. The fact that now that person, or persons is not checking my blog because I said something I assume. Why else would they suddenly stop checking it. Or is it a coincidence that they were just busy the two days after I said a blackberry has been checking my blog an awful lot.
Anyone to me who was interested enough to check my blog a few times a day should be able to say hey Chris I like to read your blog, your funny (of course), joke around more or whatever they want to say. I get bitter that they just say nothing like they are embarrassed that I may know they read my blog. That is what it is here for, that is why it is not a journal. Anyway if you are one of the people who read it daily I would love to know who you are. I will probably check the stats the next few days because I will be curious but that will wear off after I noticed people are not checking my blog. If you don't want to tell me and are going to change how you view my blog then I apologize for bringing it up and also that for whatever reason you can't just get over it and continue reading it. I would never know anyway because all it says is blackberry like I can tell in the world of millions of blackberries the one that is reading my blog. Trust me if you worry you me be found don't worry you wont be and I will not search for you. I don't know how I feel about someone who is embarrassed to say they like my blog anyway. I am just bitter it has come to this where you now can't check my blog for whatever dumb reason you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment