Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas list

As you all should know I am a huge lover of Christmas movies. Last year I planned on watching a top 25 list of the movies but I was side tracked. So now I need to get back on the list. I just finished watching four Christmases with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. It was alright but it got me thinking about making a list for this upcoming holiday season. I am way to into Christmas and the holidays but I just love the time, the lights and the music and just everything about it. Anyway here is Chicago Tribunes list of top 25 Christmas movies of all time.

25. Santa Claus the movie
24. Nightmare Before Christmas
23. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
22. Charlie Brown Christmas
21. Holiday Inn
20. The Polar Express- I love this one
19. A Christmas Carol (1951)
18. Dr. Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas- Jim Carrey
17. Scrogged
16. Frosty the Snowman
15. Christmas in Connecticut
14. Bad Santa
13. Home Alone
12. The Bishops Wife
11. Santa Claus is coming to town
10. Love Actually
9. Elf
8. A Muppet Christmas Carol- great movie
7. White Christmas
6. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
5. Miracle on 34th Street- I like the newer one better but people hate on that
4. The Santa Clause- one of my top ten favorite movies of all time and my favorite Christmas movie
3. It's a Wonderful Life- how is this not 1. It's the classic Christmas movie
2. Dr. Seuss How the Grinch stole Christmas- the cartoon
1. A Christmas story- alright this is also a classic Christmas movie so that's alright

Also the Jim Carrey animated Christmas Carol comes out in late Nov so I will get that. I have seen more than half of these but I will still put them on my list. I like the Family Guy which is kinda Christmas but didn't make the list.

Someone implied they also want me to always be funny on my blogs- don't talk normal-just joke. Haha sorry. I am not always funny I do have other things going on in my head other then just ridiculous stories and jokes. That is what makes me amazing remember. Or is it the funny jokes that make me amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment