Saturday, January 16, 2010

Modern Family and some water

I feel I'm looking now for a place that I'm insisting.

Modern Family is must watch tv for everyone. It is the most consistent sitcom on basic cable by far. Yeah there are other funny sitcoms like the office and the middle is pretty funny but modern family beats them all and I don't think I have walked away from one of the shows yet saying hmmm that was just alright. I am not really a basic cable sitcom guy, most of them are just corny so I really don't ever watch many of them on a regular basis but I would always give something a shot. I can see why modern family is getting all this hype for the golden globes and by the critics. I actually laughed out loud the other day and kept rewinding one part and it kept making me laugh. That's when you know its good. They weave all three families into the story line but nothing seems forced and you get just the right mix of each family. Plus Julie Bowen is hot. I like her more then the other girl on there, Sofia Vergara. Most guys would probably disagree, but I guess I got something for girl next door blonde's. Anyway, if your gonna watch only one sitcom on basic cable make sure this is the one. Don't waste your time with the dumb junk like how I met your mother or two and a half men. They just don't compare.

My cousin, who works at gnc told me that you are supposed to get 2/3 of your body weight in water a day. You always hear 8- 8oz cups of water a day is good, which I am sure it is good but she said ideally you should try to get 2/3. So I tried it today. It is tough and I am light so I can't imagine a heavier person because that would be a lot of water. I didn't work out today so it probably would have been easier to get the water down. I was not like fighting it, just to force it in but you have to definitely stay on top of it. I am not a huge water guy, but actually I could see myself doing it daily because I am sure it's healthier then soda. The only thing is going to the bathroom. As I am writing this I am wiggling back in forth trying to hold it in. I think I drank like 96 oz of water. I just filled this huge cup which was like 24 oz and drank that four times. I heard this one weightlifter Ronnie Coleman, who is huge, drinks around 2 gallons everyday. One gallon is 128 oz and I couldn't even get one down and this dude is drinking two. That would be to much for me anyway, I am sure he weighs like 150lbs more then me. Alright I can't take it I got to go pee. But if your reading this you should try and see if you can get 2/3 of your weight in water. Just make sure your always within running distance of a toilet or you could be in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment