Thursday, January 14, 2010

Montag

What the F Heidi Montag? You were not hot to begin with so I can see doing a bit of plastic surgery to change some things, but 10 surgeries in one day and you come out looking like a slut. And that is fine if it's a hot slut, I can roll with that, but your not hot at all now. Before you looked average and wholesome now, below average and slutty. "Dr. this is what I am going for, a real slutty look, make sure my breast don't look real at all cause I hate that natural look, who ever says I want my boobs to look natural- exactly sir, no one. The natural look is so 1950's right? Just don't make me hot whatever you do that is all I care about." One look in the mirror after surgery- "Dr. your a genius, you did all I asked and then some. I never thought to ask for the high, fake looking cheekbones, good improvising sir. I love it!" At least she is polite always saying sir. And while she was in the room getting torn apart like the turkey in scary movie 2, what was Spencer doing. He definitely had time to shot into the other room for some surgery of his own and we all know he needs it. He looks a bit like skeletor to me. No wonder Heidi wanted the high cheekbones. So she could be twins with her creepy husband. Soon she is going to be rocking a flesh colored beard just like him to. Those two really deserve each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment