Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Process Who

I just updated my queue at netflix. I think I got a pretty good queue going now. So tonight I am going to watch the movie: Cloudy With a chance of meatballs. I loved that freaking book as a kid so I am hoping the movie does it justice but they always say that books are better then the movies. Does that mean books that are only like 10 pages long and written for kids? We shall see. So coming tomorrow is Veronica Mars. I killed the first season on netflix but then got away from it but I really like the show. I don't know anyone else who watched it so it's one of those things where I just tell people it's good and no one ever goes out and checks it out. But from that show I love on Kristen Bell. Because of her and my love of romantic comedies I will probably go see her newest movie. I will I am sure be the only straight single guy in the theater but I don't care about that. Maybe I can pay a girl to go see it with me, would that be less lame? Haha yeah. Anyway here is my queue that I just hooked up. I should have already seen some of these but I didn't go to the movies much over the summer. Here it is:
1.Star Trek- the newest one
2. Moon- sundance type movie
3. (500) Days of summer
4. Public Enemies
5. Julie & Julia
6. The Invention of Lying
7. Monsters & Aliens

I think that is a good list counting what I have at the house now with Veronica Mars and Cloudy. I like to vary the list up, so see I have a romantic comedy- kinda. A few action movies, a comedy, 2 animated movies, an indie movie, and a TV show. I have gotten away from watching movies so I will stay up late now and take care of business. I don't really need as much sleep as I have been getting. As long as my other priorities are taken care of then who cares right? Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment