Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 in the morning

I know you all may hate on this, but I am a pop guy among a lot of other music. I hate when people say they listen to all types of music but really they don't hardly listen to anything. I'm like what do you like and they name basically all the same genre of music- really? you have such a wide range of music. Actually like on fb it says music- tons of people write- all kinds, I hate that because they just don't. People hate on the boy bands, but they are just close-minded, what the F do you all know about music anyway. Really? And even some of the people that know about music are just music snobs that act as if pop music is so manufactured and what you like is so real. It all comes from the same junk anyway, just because you use fancy chord progressions, and weird chords doesn't mean it's any better-it just means its more complicated. Stop hating. Anyway after that I need to put in some original boy band. This is new kids on the block and its called in 2 in the morning off their album from last year called the block. If you don't like pop music your not going to like this but if you don't mind pop then you might like it. The best part in my opinion is at 2:55 into the song when Joe sings we can work it out. That part is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment