Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't make me look

You know what I hate. Well among many things, the look of a pregnant woman. I really hate when they flaunt it also, wearing tight shirts like it looks good. It doesn't. I see it I gag. Yeah it's natural and having a kid is a beautiful thing but the pregnant look is not. And if my future wife ever reads this then I want to say "ohhh no you look great with your huge stomach (wink wink). It's everyone else that looks gross pregnant but not you, your the only one who looks good like this(wink). That is why I married you. And your personality right? (On a side note I am so tired of winking at girls, it never works at all I just come across as a perv. It always works in the movies but I love the idea of a wink, I actually put that into my schedule- play guitar, work out, read bible, wink practice, watch the game, write something dumb on here, look at pregnant girls on the internet, throw up, eat, pray, go to bed. Dream about something pervy.What a life.) Where was I- oh telling my wife how hot she was while she is pregnant. "Look I know I haven't hit it in the past two months that you have started getting that really hot stomach going but you just keep catching me at a bad time. Maybe later I can rub some cocoa butter on your stomach so you don't get stretch marks, and while I am at it I can rub your feet. Excuse me my stomach just suddenly got upset. I don't want to bother you again tonight or the baby, I think I'm just gonna sleep on the couch again. He kicks to hard, he wakes me up. Love you though"

I am gonna be such a good husband.
Man my future wife is gonna love me. I am a freaking sweet catch basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment