Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sideshot

I am not talking sideshot of boob even though I do love that. I am talking about the new hot pockets. Now I love hot pockets, especially the meatball one but now they have a new one called sideshots which are really little ones that I am sure pack that same punch. Probably more of a jab then a knockout but still the same amount of magic. I do hate thought when you bite in and they are to hot. That is why I eat them with a fork. That and because I am such a gentleman I eat everything with a fork, including a candy bar.

Here is the description for mini buffalo style chicken:

These spicy little buffalo style chicken sandwiches are way better than buffalo chicken wings. Because instead of being served on bones, this chicken is in a soft-baked bun.

Boom- go out now and get em.

I will have to write my review on these sometime later. I know your looking forward to it.

Also because it's been awhile, I felt I needed to put a Candice Swanepoel pic on here. The hottest girl out there needs to pop up on my blog from time to time just because she looks ridiculous.


She may actually look better from the back. And with as good as her face is, man that is hard to do.

Your welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment