Sunday, March 7, 2010

Projections

Busy day of doing fantasy baseball rankings for today's draft. Most dudes just wing it and go in and draft their team with hardly any research but I am a huge stats guy so I need to know who I want going in and have the paperwork to back it up. I am really hoping to get Ramirez first round, Upton in the second round. I would also like Peavy late because he is my boy but I doubt any of those will happen. The hours of work paid off last year, because I won. Baseball starts in April, man that is gonna be sweet. I will give you my roster later to let you know which way I drafted, haha like any of you care or even know who most of these guys are. Baseball is such a dying sport hardly anyone I know likes it anymore except for a handful of people. Some people say they like to go to the games but that is different then a fan who actually will watch a full game on t.v. I get sick of all this football talk and never talking baseball, not to say I don't know a butt load about football because I do-I'm betting more than you, but pro football might be number four on my list of top sports
1. College Basketball
2. Baseball
3. College Football
4. Pro Football
5. Pro Basketball
6. Hockey
7. Soccer

And actually pro basketball, with me loving on Durant so much, that is moving right up there with pro football, how sweet of a time this is over the next month and a half with the NCAA tourney, then opening day, nba playoffs,and the NFL draft. All sweet events- I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment