Friday, March 19, 2010

Need to stop hating




WTF was I hating about. I thought ok she is average before. But after I saw these new pics, as annoying as she is, as fake as she looks, and really as big of a douchebag as her husband is I still am feeling her. I am liking Heidi Montag more and more. I don't like those slippers though but I can get over them. She looks a bit to much like a playboy model which sometimes can be to plastic looking and not very girl next door but still which I love, but girls around here aren't this hot. Not even close. And I need to stop hating on hot girls so much, and just hate on average girls more. She still isn't close to the top ten don't get me wrong but she has atleast made lets say a top 100 list if I actually had one of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment