Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FB and White Stripes

I finally checked facebook for the first time in over a month. WTF? Let's just say you all are annoying and I am back to it. If you get what I am saying. You don't but why would you get me? Anyway on to much much better things. The white stripes live cd and dvd came out today. Of course I was there to pick it up already. Had to get it before I head out to do some work today and update anyone who is out there reading this. By the way if you read this and never give many any feedback even "your blog is not that good"- your annoying also. WTF? But I just want to give you a white stripes youtube video since I haven't yet and today it seems appropriate. It is called ball and biscuit and this is my top song ever. I know some of you have heard it but, it changed my life, and to this day I still try to find a song to compete. I haven't- still looking. Now the version I am putting on here isn't as sweet as the original(check that out when you can though) but this is a live version and it just shows how sick jack white is. Live he is a beast too. But in this version he just switches the song about half way to a howlin wolf song Killing Floor. He is tuning his guitar during the song and I guess just has enough of ball and biscuit and decides to switch it up which is sweet to just never know what your going to get with him. None of this planned stuff like most dudes. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment