Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Push

I have very high expectations of the people that are important to me in my life. To be honest though I expect nothing from you nor do I have any expectations of how you live your life. You will do just average on your own-I'm sure of that. I think of you - sure, but one of the goals that I have for myself, is that I get to the point where I never think twice about you, and you can't get me out of your head. Until those days I have to push, until finally one day I surprise myself and succeed beyond my own expectations and continue to. You just have to keep underwhelming like you do. You will be fine.

"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen." Frank Lloyd Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment