Sunday, March 14, 2010

And so it happens

All of the last four in I picked were right. Of course. And all of the teams I picked to not make it also didn't get in. And the best part of it all was Va Tech not making it. Take that Seth Greenberg- I hate that dude. He deserves it. Make sure you guys fill out your brackets this week. Some good matchups for real. Md and Gtown in the same bracket and in another bracket you have ODU and another local team the Richmond Spiders. This should be in interesting tournament because there are so many average teams that should make for close games which is the best part. Fill those freaking brackets out, make sure of it. Even if your not a real true sports fan you have to, it's the one time of the year you don't have to know anything about sports and you could pick just as well as I could. Well probably not as well as me, but as well as most people who think they know sports. Anyway take five mins and pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment