Thursday, March 18, 2010

It is here

Finally the day I have been waiting for. There is not one person that should be working past 12 today. I have always taken off this day and tomorrow because well it is the greatest two days in sports. I hope you all did the same and I know you guys filled your brackets out already so your not rushing to get it done. I know you did at least an hour of research- I did four but it doesn't probably matter because my moms bracket will probably beat mine. I am a stats guy big time so I feel better breaking down the numbers. Man it is gonna be sweet. Can't wait.

Also I want to say a belated happy birthday to my dad and Jeff. Me letting you guys have a better bracket then me every few years is my present to you all but not this year. No present.

No comments:

Post a Comment