Sunday, March 7, 2010

My squad

I know you all are up waiting for your baseball roster to be put up. On the edge of your seat I am sure. So after all of my research here is my squad. By the way I got the first pick, and I so wanted to take Hanley Ramirez because he is my boy but I just couldn't I had to take Pujols. I wanna repeat you know. But freaking sweet I did end up with Justin Upton and Peavy like I wanted.

C-Mike Napoli
1B- Albert Pujols
2B- Howie Kendrick
3B- Mark Reynolds
SS- Alexei Ramirez
IF-Joey Votto
OF-Justin Upton- thank you for falling into my lap (best) Upton
OF-Nelson Cruz
OF-Andrew McCutchen
Util-Juan Pierre
BN- Chase Headley
BN- Scott Sizemore
BN- Alcides Escobar
BN- Chris Ianetta- got to have a Chris on your squad

SP-Felix Hernandez- second year in a row, thank you King Felix
SP- Adam Wainwright
RP- Jonathon Broxton
RP- Chad Qualls
P- Jake Peavy- ohhh sweet
P-Jonathan Sanchez
P- Jorge De La Rosa

All in all pretty good. I mean all the teams seem good at this point and everyone thinks they can win so we will have to see. But if you don't know these players, you better get on it. Study up, because the season is only a month away. Like you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment