Monday, March 8, 2010

Stop it

Does your dude know that you think about me almost as much as you think about him. Haha now your gonna say "what no I don't." If you even have to clarify that in your head-about any guy, not just me then your in trouble. It's cool though because he is with you and I just get to pop in your thoughts at different parts of the day without getting the real part. When something just reminds you of me-how convenient. I know you would say he has nothing to worry about, and you can try to convince yourself and maybe if you say it enough you two will be fine, but I know if I am ever with someone which how rare is that, but thinking about someone else, in the end it doesn't last. Obviously. But just keep saying "We will be fine, this other guy who I think about throughout the day means nothing" I am sure you two will be the couple that beats the odds. Right? Stop thinking about me so much- haha like you can help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment