Sunday, March 28, 2010

Come to me if you need just a bit of inspiration.

I have not written anything about dating in awhile because well what is there to write right? Wrong- boom it hits me write/right on the front page of yahoo. Is he Mr. right. First off what is with all of these rights in like three sentences? WTF? Second off, I had to click on it to gain some insight- maybe see why I am always Mr. Wrong. Or Mr. Nice try but I am going on to the next one(Jay Z)- or just Mr. Scarce. They all fit me they all say the same thing. Anyway I did get some insight so here is what the yahoo things says:
Heading
Think your Mr. Next has the potential to be Mr. Right? Before you leap without looking, take an honest inventory. See how many of the following five essential traits he possesses.
1. Dating Trait #1: He listens to you
The best way to know if Mr. Next is interested in (and worthy of) being a candidate for Mr. Right? He listens to you. You'll know he's listening when he shows genuine concern, consistently remembers things you've told him (your birthday, favorite food, best friend's name, etc.), and offers emotional support in honest and thoughtful ways.

Lets see if I pass this:
I think maybe I listen- until: you start becoming well boring and then I just nod alot or just text something generic back. It is on you to make it interesting so I can listen genuinely. I mean this is asking alot of me, to remember things you have said to me. Why should I remember things you have told me? Wait lets see one girl I knew loved to eat pears. Another girl I remember she doesn't like cucumbers, loves spicy foods, and loves what child is this. I didn't even date these girls. Why the F do I remember any of that then. And I am Mr. Nice try buddy, I can't imagine what Mr. Right remembers. I bet he knows what time you normally take a dump and also what kind of toe nail polish you wear. What a creepy dude.
I think I am medium on this. Ok next

2. Dating Trait #2: He connects with you easily
We've all been in those relationships that take W-O-R-K (and suck the life force out of us in the process). When a relationship works on its own, it feels effortless, easy, and fluid. You don't have to force anything, forgive anyone, or turn a blind eye to red flags or gut-twisters. Instead, you communicate and collaborate with comfort, compatibility, and undeniable chemistry. If and when you experience this kind of interaction, you are on to something really special.

Oh yeah I am a huge life force sucker- what am I saying I don't get in relationships- I am acting though like I do so go with me. I love to force it obviously, if there is no red flag I generally try to make one, nothing like an old gut twister. I am like oh yeah we are so connecting do you feel that and they are like yeah sure I do, sorry I have to go. It's fine be on your way I will just be here untwisting. Zing

I fail on this. Big time.

3. So often, women feel the need to sacrifice some part of themselves to make a relationship work. In the right relationship, there's no need. You don't have to hide, tone down, or apologize for any aspect of you or your fabulous life. With the right partner, you're not only able to be yourself, but you're better able to be the best version of your most authentic self -- no compromises needed.

Fail again- big time. Second time I used big time. Remember this is all in my head because none of this ever comes close to happening but this is how it would play out.
Chris: I don't want the real you, I want the you that I want. I also want you to apologize if you make a mistake.
Pretty girl but not oh my gosh pretty: Sorry I don't look like candice swanepoel.
Chris:No I am sorry I dated you in the first place(Boooom) (I do a tiger woods fist pump right then)(I hate tiger woods)
Again pretty girl but not oh my gosh pretty: Sorry for not being what you wanted chris.
Chris: Yeah you are sorry. I will not compromise remember I said that at the beginning, I thought you said you were fine with this. Also when I say I want to watch serendipity I never want to see you smirk, like oh man this guy is so gay that kind of smirk. You got that.
Girl: I am leaving your not even close to Mr. Right, I should have known after the first two. traits.
Chris: What I remembered you love my winks that I gave you on the first date. And you even gave me the sweet nickname Mr. Holding it down until Mr. Right comes along. What does not mean anything to you now? Fine your leaving, well make sure you leave my unc sweatshirt behind that you love to wear.
Girl: Oh those NIT losers fine. And here is your red sox's sweatshirt too. Don't call me or text me, or anything.
Chris: Oh nit is a low blow. And don't act like you know baseball if you can't breakdown pitching stats like I expect from Mrs. Right. I hate authentic. I am sure Mr. Right is waiting out there for you. But does he wink at you often. Doubt it. (Wink at her as she leaves. She doesn't turn back around. I see her years later, after I have hired a private investigator to find her. He has chompers, we catch up, we go on a few dates, then I realize I am in love with her but I am fighting over her with like four other guys. Then I tell her I just want you to be happy and realize this all seems kind of familar. And I leave the room where we are all fighting over her. I realize that it is playing like the movie something about mary and so I figure she will come chasing down the street after me like in the movie. But nope she never comes, I cry all the way home. I guess she finally found Mr. Right)

Dating Trait #4: He's trustworthy. A relationship without trust is doomed from the start. But a relationship with abundant trust? A fabulous foundation for real and lasting love! Built over time, trust is based on the simple belief system that your partner has your best interests at heart and will never intentionally hurt you (and vice versa). If and when you discover that Mr. Next is 100 percent trustworthy, you'll have no trouble giving your heart to him. In return, he'll most likely give you his heart and pave the way for a lasting, loving relationship to unfold.

Pass- no I am joking. I failed this also. I tell everyone up front yeah I would never lie. Then that sets everything else up. Because they from then on think I am honest. So they think I might pass this one, when really I am lying all the time. For no reason, I am not cheating or out doing anything, just like what are you doing- "I am busy sanding a soap box derby car." See right there what I did was say something that no other person would ever say unless they were really doing it. So then they think yeah he is a loveable loser who is into soap box derby cars. Really I am just playing guitar. Here is another one. Did you go out last night-" No I just stayed in and shredded some papers I had needed to get to." I did stay in but I was watching the game, but see she doesn't know that, she thinks I am responsible, in her head she thinks- he has to be doing that why would he lie about shredding paper. Got ya. I won't give you my heart.

Dating Trait #5: He enriches your life
In the wrong relationship, your partner tears you to emotional shreds, brings you down, and in general drains your energy. In the right relationship, he enriches your life, inspires you to be your best self, and brings a sense of peace and possibility to you. You'll know Mr. Next is enriching your life if and when he encourages and supports you professionally, personally, and spiritually. And when he does, he may just be Mr. Right!

Fail- I really don't ever enrich- as you can tell by the lack of relationships. Haha anyone who enriches really would they get the "I can't have you as part of my life" as often as I do. Oh you so enrich my life and inspire me but I am going to have to let you go. Oh really that sucks? Yeah I don't want to hog you for myself, I want the next person to see how inspiring you are. I do enrich just not as much as Mr. Right. I only inspire a little bit. That's cool.


Does your Mr. Next possess all five qualities? If so, congratulations! You have done your homework, chosen wisely, and are now well positioned for relationship success.
If not, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back into the dating pool with a clearer understanding of who you want to date. Remember, finding your life partner isn't always easy, but by being clear, honoring yourself, and acting accordingly, you'll cut down on wasted time with Mr. Wrong and Mr. Next, and ultimately make room for Mr. Right.

There we have it yahoo has broken it down for you. Now I also realize what needs to be changed. Which is all five in my book. If only I had some inspiration. When are they going to do the finding Mrs. Right for the fellas. I need that. Good luck with yours though ladies. Now you have no excuses. They told you what to look for and these numbnuts are out there. You just have to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back into the dating pool with a clearer understanding of who you want to date. No more Mr. Next you hear me. Make sure he knows your favorite food and your birthday, make sure he remembers that. And make sure he celebrates it big time, to not only let you see how much he cares, but also to show the world how much he loves you. That was just a bonus tip from yours truly. Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment