Thursday, March 4, 2010

Truth

Why am I not surprised that you all believe half the stuff I write on here. Yeah you assume I can come up with stories where you say yeah that's fake, but that the other things I say are real because they why would I just make it up. They don't seem that far out there and you can relate to them. Maybe they seem real because that is what people go through everyday- but then it wouldn't take much thought to come up with them either and pass them off as my own. Just think? Hmmm what are people feeling, what are the emotions most people go through at this point. Sounds good, I'm might write it. Well let me just say now-don't believe everything you read on here, actually maybe don't believe anything you read on here and then you won't assume you know things about me, just take it for what it is as a story. Not to say that I don't write things that are true, but I won't let you in on that part either.

What the F right?

No comments:

Post a Comment