Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Best Kisses

As I was putting up my post for the David Gray videos I noticed the video for best kisses ever. How was I gonna pass that video by (then I went on to notice there was like 50 more at least which I did watch all of them.) So I decided to get my old pen and notebook out and take notes. What was I missing? How could I make my kiss a top ten worthy kiss?

What I was missing
1. A girl
2. Rain (not all but alot of them)
3. Confidence
4. Slow movements
5. David Gray's This years love

Those five things seem to be crucial to making a top ten kiss.

It seems like there is a few ways I could make this happen.

1. Me and the girl look deeply in each others eyes and we just realize we have to kiss right now because this is the perfect moment I mean it is raining on us and we just realized how in love we are and we get all serious and boom our lips just touch.

2. One of us is so madly in love with the person and the other person likes us but is on the fence. It is up to me to make a move so I just get some balls take a few deep breaths and go for it. The people around me are stunned if there are any. I can't tell if we spin or if that is the camera but I am all for spinning.

3. I just grab her head and pull her to me like get over here were kissing and making a top ten moment now shut up and kiss me.

4. We just rub our faces together for awhile until we finally get it over with and kiss.

5. I pick you up and lay you on the bed all slow. I assume your bigger then me so this could be tough so the laying on the bed could be more like a drop but we can play that off. Then again we go back to slow movements and I go at your neck like a vampire for a second but decide not to bite you but kiss you. I am sore the next day from picking you up.

6. I wear a mask and hang upside down I'm like pssst over here and you decide to take my mask off but only to my nose and we do like a real awkward upside down kiss.

So there you have it, or there I have it- now if I can just work on my list of what I need I should be there in no time. Isn't it supposed to rain today. Also with the Halloween stores open I can get a mask. Keep your eye open for me popping upside down today waiting for you. Also I will have the cd player on the ground if you could press play for me since I will be hanging I won't be able to reach it. We can try the other kisses later.

No comments:

Post a Comment