Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mannish Boy

I have been on fire lately with this blog. I know you all love that. And thanks for reading this and thanks for the feedback. No really thanks for not saying a word, I appreciate that because that is why I write. I started to keep all the good stuff in a notebook so now you get the leftovers. All the stuff that makes me laugh out loud or should I say lol, goes into the notebook and then you get the other stuff I think about.

I know you have all seen these H&M commercials with the hot girl. Well I am going to post two of them cause the commercial is sweet. The song is mannish boy by muddy waters it's a blues song everyone should know. I think I like the black coat one better:





Man I love how she comes in on the right side right on the beat, that part is sweet. She is hot in this video, I saw a few pictures of this girl and she is way hotter in the video. Also I don't like the jacket that much.

Real song:


I'm a MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment