Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thick girl

I wonder- if I tell a thick girl, "I don't know if I could handle you but I would like to try" do you think they would take that as a compliment? I mean I am saying I would like to try so obviously I think they are hot, or at least close to hot I guess, but I get it that they don't want to hear that they are thick and if they could be handled. Jeez ladies I call it like I see it. I saw a thing online for what girls look for most in guys. What I love to read glamour- purely for the topics to bring up on my blogs not for enjoyment. Honesty was really high so why don't they respect it when I tell them they are thick. Haha I would never say that now- I would have years ago but I have learned my lesson- I just think it. Wierd that humor is really always high on girls list. Am I missing something. Maybe I don't have the humor girls like. They should specify which type of humor they want- I have been working this hard to perfect the list of what girls want and now I find out they want a goofy sense of humor that they understand. Not something that takes them a few reads or a minute to let it sink in. Back to the drawing board right? The joke drawing board- zing- did you ladies just love that joke I said- I hope not because I can't bring myself to say many more corny jokes. But I do love a girl who will tell a corny joke here and there, as long as she knows it's corny and not actually creative. Almost as if she is saying it with a wink. Mostly because there is nothing better then a lady who winks. Where are you my love? Oh right I missed out on you when I called you thick- my deepest apologies. You didn't seem to appreciate my wink like I did yours. Now were both missing out my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment