Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tall me

Dang you Dr. Gary Chapman, you are completely right. I keep reading your books, listening to your podcast, and keep finding out more about myself. I need words of affirmation like she only knows. Someone tell me I am amazing please. When I pass you by just whisper sweet nothings. Actually don't, I hate the whisper and what does sweet nothings even mean. Just say Chris I really like how your strutting your stuff right now, I really wish I picked you instead of this guy. And I will be like, well we all make mistakes, your mistake is just a lot more costly because, well you choose a nice guy and really nothing else. I would love to sit in on one of your conversations, and fall asleep half way through it. No it's not you guys, I am just really tired. Well guess what, there are a lot of nice guys out there, but there is only one me.. But it's cool he is tall and nice so I get it. Oh and he makes you laugh huh? Wait is this a taller version of me were talking about. Man maybe you did make the right choice, Dr. Chapman now wtf am I supposed to do? How can I compete with tall me- he completes her, I only 3/4 complete her because I am smaller.

I need to go here, this place is beautiful:

Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa- Maldives



                                                                         One day right?



Don't you let me go, let me go tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment