Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can't compete

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I like that. You don't know what I am laughing at which means I am probably laughing at you. You know when you can feel people laughing and you are wondering, hmmm are they laughing at me? Guess what- I am laughing at you, well let's just say I am laughing because I think you're funny. Hey take it as a compliment I don't find many people funny. But you make me laugh and that is a really good thing in my book. Thanks.

Why must these ladies try and compete with Candice Swanepoel? It only leads to failure. Haha oh they didn't realize they were competing. Well they are. In my mind at least and that is all that matters in my head. That and that I am starting a new diet in a few weeks and won't be able to kill much ranch or nuggets- noooooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment