Thursday, October 28, 2010

My bad- my message

You were probably thinking after my last post - hey Chris- you idiot you didn't load the video so now we don't get the jokes you just zinged at us. Well you would be right because I messed that whole post up. It was funny in my head and then I forgot to put the video up and man once again I mess everything up. Anyway I did post the video and now you can go back and see it in all it's glory the way I meant for you to see it.

Now that I ruined that I think I may ruin some other things. I love to out of the blue write people. I find it funny that they hardly ever respond. Every once in awhile they will respond but generally they disappoint. They can't help it I guess- they just don't have it in them to be interesting in one letter. Nor do they get where I am coming from. I think it is too out there for them. What is he talking about he hates when straws get a small cut right at the top of them and then drinking out of them is a pain? I just made that up I never have said that but really I do hate it. Anyway there once was this girl who blew me away with how well she responded. It continued on and on until-one day- stop. Well she left me with the words "I hope we are still decent." Or something like that. I don't get that now because I have no problems with her so decent seems to mean more like silence now. I continue to write in hopes that decent will one day mean we can actually have a conversation. I guess if you are dating someone you can't talk with someone else. Ok. Well I am planning on writing her something on facebook tomorrow. Just something small, a little interesting, a little me I guess. I got her bitter a bit ago and rightfully so for one message I left, so I think I learned my lesson even though it was taken out of context I think and it was me just trying to be funny to her but I totally get where she was coming from because it was inappropriate. She hasn't responded since then.

This is how it will go:

I will write her a very very average- probably below average "write something."
She will see it a week later when she checks her facebook or whenever she checks it- how the F would I know.
She will then say to herself- why the F does this kid keep writing me. First off I told him I was with someone, second off, doesn't he get the point, I don't want to talk to him at all.
She will then ignore what I wrote and then we are back right here in the same place of getting ignored.

His jokes are way better. I guess.

Wish me luck with the post on fb. I will keep you updated on the ignoring. I will play if off for awhile like oh she hasn't been on or oh she just hasn't gotten around to writing me. She is really busy. Then after a month I will say man I don't think she is gonna write. Haha. Even if her boyfriend writes me like listen creepy guy stop writing her, and also check out our pictures of us making out for a top ten kiss at the beach and then you will realize why she is with me. That would be sweet then I would be like this dude is way sweeter than I can ever be no wonder she suddenly stopped talking to me. Hopefully he is like Pat Healy on Something about Mary because she was a big fan. I could never hate on chompers like that.

You hired me to find your girl and I did, and the truth is I started to like her:

No comments:

Post a Comment