Monday, October 18, 2010

Proposal site

I am once again looking on travel and leisure site. They have different ways to search for trips and different ranks or lists for things like best places to go for thrill rides or best hot dogs or best winter getaway that sort of thing. Which is always sweet to look at. I wrote that wrong, I should not have put a period there because it doesn't flow well, anyway. I was looking at most romantic places to propose in the world. One because I am a hopeless romantic and two because I already have the kay jewelry and now I just need the place in the girl. The girl really doesn't matter I just want everything to fit into a good story at the end of my life. The girl is just like the side part. Like I said about David Gray and the first dance at the wedding, yeah that is all for show, and so is the proposing. I would just do something sweet so she tells everyone, it is all about me is how I feel. So of course I am not going to just whip it out anywhere it has to be much bigger then that. I also hate when people do it in big groups or at sporting events, that is annoying. Enough with the attention getting, if you want to be like me and get attention like me then come up with something better, more romantic then you in your skins jersey around a bunch of people who could care less about you. Loser!

I am looking through the list and I will put the top three pics I saw of the 12. I saw Central Park on the list but that is too cliche. Also I don't want to have something again with a lot of people around. I don't want to get turned down in front of a lot of people and knowing me it could go either way- oh whooops too early I thought maybe it was worth a shot but look this was the only time I had available this year to take a week long trip so I thought hey lets go for it, I know we have only been dating for 5 months but hey when you know you know. Plus you had been flirty with some other guys lately so I thought maybe this would distract you long enough to really let me work my magic. Like this ( proceed to do push ups with no underwear on but left my shirt and socks on- my famous look.) So that is a no then. Alright well sir you can come take her back to the plane I need to be alone now, I have some thinking to do. My eyes are up here sir and also don't laugh I just got out of the water.



The Deserted Sand Spit- Fiji

The Pont Neuf- Paris

The Waipi'o Valley- Hawaii
I would have to choose the Deserted Sand Spit- Fiji. Not only because the name is sweet, but also because I like the little hut and it seems secluded enough so when I am crying after the turn down I will be able to let it all out. On the bridge will be embarrassing with all that culture walking around and asking me if I am alright in French, I do want to go to the Louvre though. The Hawaii thing is sweet so maybe I will take myself on a singles vacation after the failed proposal which will add to my story. "Then Chris picked himself up and began his journey toward finding the new Mrs. Scarce. He was an idiot who didn't see all the signs she left him like- Back the F up Chris, or I don't want this at all, or don't call me, or we can't meet now or anytime in the next year. Then Chris said well what about unless here in Fiji. She reluctantly said yes. The poor guy just kept barreling through all for the sake of getting to the proposal. Maybe next time."

Maybe next time I will start with a Love's Embrace in the cabin and if she accepts that during a huge storm then I will know she is mine. Then in a month I will head to Fiji to complete the steps. Then onto David Gray dancing, then to the court house for the divorce, then back to single life and finishing my scrapbook of pictures from all these great times. Oh I will have to knock her up at some point because I want to pass along the scrapbook to my kids when I am gone so my story lives on years after I am dead and buried.

"Bye Dad I love you, I know you do, just make sure you show the world this scrapbook, well there are no pictures of your face in it, yeah I know just tell them my story and let their imagination fill in the rest. Just like I love. Gooooooood Byyyyyyeeeee."

No comments:

Post a Comment