Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I love this shirt

Now that it is getting cooler, I thought, well we are now starting to wear long sleeve shirts. I thought let me put out a cool picture of someone wearing a long sleeve shirt so you get the idea that it is getting cooler.Yeah I actually thought that. I was like if I put a picture up of someone wearing a long sleeve shirt they will then think oh yeah it's getting cooler out thanks for telling me. Exactly. So I went through the internet to find the perfect picture of things I love all in one picture.

Things I love
1. Hearts
2. Stars
3. Long sleeve pushed up
4. Long sleeve shirt with no pants
5. Blue
6. Blonde hair
7. Ridiculous legs
8. Candice Swanepoel


That's weird that I was looking for the perfect pic and boom I found it. Here we go:


Please dress for the season just like Candice Swanepoel. I don't want any of you all to start getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment