Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This years love and the girl next door

Two things I love: the girl next door- the movie- (come on now) and this years love by David Gray. I thought at least let me pamper myself today and put up things I love on.

Here is the clip from the movie with the song in it. I would say a breathtaking moment but that is just me, you all know how much of a romantic I am. I would mess that up in real life like spill her drink on her or say something dumb and ruin it like I do. Then be all mad at myself like I had the perfect moment and I had to go and mess it up. Then she will be like look I can't see you, I had the perfect moment set up for you and you couldn't pull it off, I need to find someone who can sorry-don't talk to me, loser. And yes I carry a radio with this song on it all the time just hoping for this moment.



Here is David Gray doing the live version of this year's love

I now have to get married at some point just to do the first dance to this song. Why? Because that is what I picture. I am not going to be one of those husbands who just sits back and lets her pick everything- as you can tell I am pretty interested in things going on around me. I mean a lot of the stuff I don't care about- like how she looks or if she is happy, but things like flowers and music- the important stuff that is what I will be about. But this song will be played. If she says no then wedding is off and she will have to tell everyone because I will be out looking for another bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment