Friday, October 22, 2010

My bad

I am an idiot as you all may know by now but for some reason I put Richmond Community Center wtf? Like you guys actually went to check out the podcast- well if you did I don't know if you noticed that it was not what I was meaning to talk about. It was actually Richmond Community Church. So the podcast are on there- I guess if you want you can check out Richmond Community Center if the site exist and let me know how it is, if its worth checking out because I am obviously a numbnut if you didn't pick that up by now. I don't even know what Richmond Community Center is but I assume its going well for them and they may even have sweet podcasts. I am talking as if people actually went to check it out and I know you didn't but anyway my fault. I stand corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment