Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Come on now R.

R. Kelly is sick. If he could just stay focused, I think he could really put out a classic. Not to say in my opinion he hasn't because I think tp-2 is one of the best albums ever but that is just me. I would love to see him mix a few club songs, a few slow romantic songs like 12 play, a few old school r and b songs like he covered Sam Cooke's bring it on home to me, maybe one or two religious songs. See he has it in him to make a top 500 album he just doesn't seem to stay focused enough for a full album. So I guess we have to take what he gives us and always hope for more from him. It is the people that push him to make so much club stuff that he gets away from what he is really good at, what really separates him. Here is two completely different songs. One inspirational song, the other about a women's love. As only R Kelly could do.



No comments:

Post a Comment