Thursday, October 7, 2010

Throw-in Challange




As you can see this is my mock up for the throw-in challenge. I know you are like oh my gosh Chris why are you not doing this for a living. I still have the squiggly lines for the spell check and for some reason the blue underline under best. Apparently I wanted that to stick out. This is just in the works right now the challenge is but I don't have much time before it gets cold and there is no way I can win if it gets cold out. She was great at the throw-in, she actually inspired me to practice. I would tell my dad to secretly film her throwing it in that way I could go home and break down what she was doing. What I could learn from her. Well I think I finally got it. It's all in the legs. Me and my design team have been putting in countless hours on this flyer/challenge so it will be really embarrassing if I show up and she doesn't but I will take it as a victory that she was scared to lose the throw-in crown. Me vs Lorie Coker what a battle. I am having a throw-in trophy made as well. I forgot to put on the flyer that there may be hot dogs served and live music, there won't be but I may put it just to draw in a crowd.  I will probably be wearing my old jersey and hopefully she will be wearing hers. I was number 16 wtf was her number. I guess I have to go watch the film, I was so busy yelling shark em and breaking down her throw-ins that I forgot to see what number she was. I hope you guys can make the contest. It will last all of five minutes with introductions and stuff. Trust me it will be awkward just as I like it. Wish me luck. Good luck to Lorie as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment