Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where we stand in our relationship

Why the F did I not tell you that I am watching supernatural. I mean if we are going to have this kind of give and take- well hold up, I give and you say nothing back to me, and I give more and you just read and say nothing back to me as if you are ignoring it. So if we are going to have this kind of relationship where I sit here and right serious things and you read it, then I should tell you I am going to watch supernatural tonight. See I am trying to get more intimate, and also I always tell people to watch supernatural because the show is really good but no one ever takes my advice. So there, you are now on the inside of part of my life. I was also thinking of showing you a vase I bought from crate and barrel but maybe I should not get to ahead of myself. I mean come on you don't even talk to me so why should I let you into something like my taste in vases. That may be way to personal. Of course the vase is sweet because unlike my looks, I actually care what the interior of my house looks like. If only you all did the same. But look at me I am a real mess so you could come back at me with that. Or with silence either one. We will see. Off to supernatural.

The light of the night fell on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment