Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Never Again

Remember this song? I used to listen to it as I would cry myself to sleep. Wait hold on that would have to mean I had to have been in a relationship which I actually would have cried over haha yeah ok. And not only that I would have had to have my heart broken. What I would do is I would lay in bed and picture myself crying about getting my heart broken then I would get all mad cause I looked like a pansy in my dream and I would go over to the mirror and I would be like look at yourself, almost like I am watching myself like scrooge and don't like what I see, am I am like who is the girl that I am crying over, and the ghost of girlfriend present shows me her picture and I am like what the F? I can't believe I am crying over her in my dream, and the hot girl ghost is like yeah that is what we all thought when we saw you crying, we were like man Chris really has to get himself together she is not even good looking, but she did laugh at most of your jokes and she also was the only girl to take a chance and you were like well beggers can't be choosers. Then the ghost was like look at the road that led you down. Now your just a whiny loser that got dumped be an ugly girl and your actually crying over her.

See why I don't date. I am just waiting on this ugly girl to come around and sweep me off my feet. Anyway the song:

Justin Timberlake off the Justified album- Never Again- it is a sweet song though, don't know about the video but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment