Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yoga! Boom!

I know your wondering what such a cool guy like myself is doing on the computer on a Saturday night, not out with the ladies partying it up. Yeah I live such a wild life and I always kill it on the weekends, actually during the week as well so it should be surprising to you but I just needed a break. I just had to tell all the people expecting me out that I would have to sit this one out. They were heart broken. So tonight I will just be watching the Miami game that is at the half right now. Looking for new music, doing my basketball fantasy breakdown that I do in order to get my back to back championship, catch up on shows I don't have time to watch because I am so busy partying, and updating this blog if I think of anything sweet or just whatever I guess. Who am I kidding, everything I think of is sweet. Well most of it until I turn all douchebag and then you don't want anything to do with me.

I have done yoga before and it was actually pretty hard. Much harder then I thought it would but it was nothing like this.

Couples Retreat yoga:


Boom! Boom! Nothing like a wink at the end. Love it. Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment