Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Did I copy this?

So awhile ago I was talking with this girl and we were at her car and she was like I am with this other guy I have to go and I was like what- your bored slut! You would not think about me if you weren't and you know it. And she called me a few names and I was like you need to just stay with me cause I am not bored. And she was like why would I stay with you, we are already fighting. Then I was like oh that is what we do. Your a pain in the butt(yeah that is what I said) and she was like so what. So then I was like coming up with all these crazy lines like this won't be easy, this will be hard, and we will have to work at it everyday but I want you, I want all of you forever, you and me everyday.(Where the F did I come up with these lines?) Also I was coming up with crazy hand movements and she was like doing this annoying whimper. So I was like can you do something for me? First stop fake crying cause that is annoying and then picture your life 20 years from now. ( I kept it at 20, I don't care about 30 years from now.) (Again she was shaking her head all annoying) What does your life look like? Is it with that guy? Am I in the picture in the background all creepy or am in with you with my arm around you, are we at the movies or on a picnic, how do I look, how do you look are you still hot or did you gain a lot of weight? Then I was like are you with him if so Go, Go( pointing towards the road for her to leave but like pointing forward then left then right so she knew how to get out- so nice I know) I lost you once and I think I could lose you again if I thought that's what you wanted. She was like you never had me to lose me, I was like not now during my speech. Don't take the easy way out. She was like there is no easy way someone will get hurt either way. I was like shut up and stop worrying about what others want. What do you want? ( This was my moment to win her back so I was really getting into it, my one hand over my heart to show how I feel and that if I let it go it would break so I was basically holding it together with my hand while the other hand was going up and down to show her how important this was to me. Then I put my fingers together like an Italian who loves meatballs.) WHAT DO YOU WANT? ( I knew for sure I had her right then) (Moment of Silence- wait for it) She says- I have to leave. (My heart just broke so I quickly put my hands over it then I just walk away into the woods to gather myself and she drives away and I haven't heard from her since then. I guess my speech didn't work. The other guy won.

But then I realize the other day while watching the notebook on ABC family by myself that there is a scene that is almost exactly like what happened to me a year or so ago. I never watched the movie but one time it was playing at best buy and maybe as I was checking out the tv's I heard this scene playing and it all just got into my brain. There is no way I would have knowingly copied the movie but now I feel like an idiot. I know she was like man this dude is stealing lines straight from a movie no way I am picking this guy and who could blame her. I mean I was thinking this was the best speech I ever made how is she not with me and the whole time I was just copying it. No way the other guy she is with does that. So I have to say she probably made the right choice because I am sure that although his speeches are lame they are at least his own original speeches. I am so embarrassed.

Here is the clip. Also I went ahead and put Indonesian subtitles on it. Untuk apa you ask. Well, just in case anyone wanted to translate it over to Indonesian- always thinking ahead. For you all of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment